Confession time. How many bags do you own? How many are neatly tucked away, how many are forgotten and how many are un-put-downable? Whether you are a shopaholic or a fashionista, whether you like to dress down or would like to go loud, you cannot go on without a bag. Can you?
So here is the seven types of ladies handbags every woman should own. A bag list that will rescue you in any occasion or season. If you are thinking of bag-shopping, you should definitely make sure that you do not miss out any from our list:
- Totes: Yes, Totes should be indispensable from your bag collection. Spacious and convenient, you should have a ready-to-go totes in your wardrobe that will suit any outfit.(Picture description: Bright red pure leather totes from Kudos, INR 4,600/- )
- Cross Body Bag: Chic and elegant, you cannot do away your fashion without a cross body bag. Simply elegant, it is the best way to go minimalistic. So wearable and comfortable, it will come in handy during your busy shopping day.
- Back-pack: Yes, the old classics are back. Quite suitable for a sunny day out, to match with your casual shorts and jeans, not to forget, it is absolutely convenient to carry around. Don’t forget to own one of these if you don’t already have one.
- Satchel: Well structured, organised and classy, satchel bags are well suited for formal occasions and even for a dinner date. Easy to match with your LBDs or your corporate suits, this is a must-add bag.
- Evening Clutch: Whether attending gala functions are frequent for you or not, it is necessary for every woman to have a glittering clutch. Clutches are a dazzler with skirts, evening gowns and dresses. Pick a clutch that will easily match with any evening gown and that will hold in all your essentials.
- Plain/ Leather Clutch: Well, not everyone loves glitters and nor does every outfit. So, along with the dazzling evening clutch, you should also own a simple leather or plain clutch to add that touch of simplicity!
- Bracelet Shoulder Bag: A handbag with a twist of fashion- bracelet shoulder bag. You can also find crossbody with a bracelet strap. These bags are not really big in size neither small. They are big enough to fit all your basic essentials and more but small to carry around your laptops or clothes. Can be matched with both formal and casual wear.
Remember, even if you do not want to splurge in bags, you will need at least these seven bag essentials to keep your bag collection minimal and be well stocked for any occasion.